All students should feel safe, comfortable, and respected in the classroom. I expect all my students to respect themselves, each other, and adults.
- Listen when others are talking
- Follow directions
- Keep hands, feet, and objects to yourself
- Work quietly and do not disturb others
- Show respect for school and personal property
- Work and play in a safe manner.
Classroom Behavior System
In my classroom, I use a clip system. Your child will start on “Setting Up Camp” and have the chance to move up by making good decisions. Every student will start on Ready to Learn each day.
Pink-“Happy Camper” SUPER
Blue-“Making Smore’s” ABOVE AVERAGE BEHAVIOR
Green -“Setting Up Camp” GOOD TO GO
Yellow -“Getting A Little Buggy in Here” WARNING
Orange -“Playing With Fire” PARENT CONTACT
Red- “Lost In The Woods” OFFICE